The internet can be overwhelming at times, especially if you're plugged into a never ending stream of social media. Even if you don't go looking for negativity its usually there. Even if it doesn't involve me, sometimes I just need to take a step back, and surround myself with happy things.
- Roman artifacts found in English molehills - Priceless what? Get it out of my mound! You humans sure do have a lot of garbage.
- Console to Closet - Outfits inspired by video games. Totally wearable. I get a kick out of comparing the reference images. I lust after Carmen Sandiego's shoes.
- The Abominable SnowButt backwards taxidermy (plush) - Taxidermy usually makes me feel vaguely creepy and uncomfortable, but this I might be able to handle. At least it's not staring at me!
- An Ancient Roman Feast - Complete with recipes. It sounds tasty too. My kind of dinner party. It's research, right??
- Archaeoacoustics reconstructs the sounds of Stonehenge - I'd never heard of archaeoacoustics until now. It's fascinating! Have you ever considered the sound properties structures have, and what impact it might have had on a crowd? That's richness to be mined in your storytelling folks. I particularly liked the audio (follow links to it).
- Wind Map of the US - I could stare at this for hours... you've been warned.
*Tuesday = Tewesday = Tiw's Day. Tiw / Tyr is the god of heroic victory and single combat in Norse mythology. Just so you know. Tuesday is badass. No wonder it always kicks my butt. I'm so tired... *weeps*
Any fun links to share? What makes you happy?